Tutti! Orchestral Sampler
$7.98 – $59.98
An Orchestral Sampler
The Absolute Sound Super Disc List
TUTTI! is Italian for “all together now,” as in the sound of a full orchestra playing in perfect ensemble. TUTTI! is also a full-length sampler of RR’s classical orchestral releases —PLUS a special BONUS track available nowhere else in the RR catalog! Artists include Eiji Oue and the Minnesota Orchestra, Nicholas McGegan and Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra, Jose Serebrier and the Czech State Philharmonic, Eugene Istomin, Gerard Schwarz and the Seattle Symphony, Jerry Junkin and the Dallas Wind Symphony,and the Turtle Creek Chorale.
Now available on Double-LP!
Now available on Double-LP, imported from Hong Kong in a very limited quantity! This LP has never been available in the United States until now.
Enhanced and Pre-mastered by Hans-Jörg Maucksch at Pauler Acoustics. Direct Metal Master, 180 gram, 33 1/3 RPM Pallas Group Audiophile Vinyl Pressing (Germany). Another Bonus: Disc one includes – Charles Camille Saint-Saëns: Bacchanale from Samson and Delilah featuring Eiji Oue and the Minnesota Orchestra, not on the compact disc or SACD version of Tutti.
On This Recording
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Dance of the Tumblers, Eiji Oue/Minnesota Orchestra +
- Chadwick: Intermezzo e Humoreske from Suite symphonique, Jose Serebrier/Czech State Philharmonic +
- Ron Nelson: Rocky Point Holiday, Jerry Jerry Junkin/Dallas Wind Symphony +
- Igor Stravinsky: The Firebird—Berceuse, Eiji Oue/Minnesota Orchestra +
- Igor Stravinsky: The Firebird—Finale, Eiji Oue/Minnesota Orchestra + LP Release Side B (Disc 1) includes - Charles Camille Saint-Saëns: Bacchanale from Samson and Delilah featuring Eiji Oue and the Minnesota Orchestra
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21—Andante, Eugene Istomin, piano, Gerard Schwarz/Seattle Symphony ++
- Paul Paray: Symphony No. 1 (excerpt), James Paul/Royal Scottish National. Orchestra ++
- Anton Bruckner: Symphony No. 9—Scherzo, Stanislaw Skrowaczewski/Minnesota Orchestra ++
- Antonio Vivaldi: Concerto in F, RV 569—Allegro, Nicholas Nicholas McGegan/Philharmonia Baroque +++
- Malcolm Arnold: The Padstow Lifeboat, Jerry Jerry Junkin/Dallas Wind Symphony +++
- Jacques Ibert: Escales—animé (Valencia), Eiji Oue/Minnesota Orchestra +++
- R. Strauss: The Times of Day—Der Morgen, Timothy Timothy Seelig/Turtle Creek Chorale, Fort Worth Chamber Orchestra +++
- Leos Janácek: The Makropulos Case, Symphonic Synthesis, Act II, José Serebrier/Czech State Philharmonic ++++
- Eiji Oue: E.C.F., from Presque Isle, Eiji Oue/Minnesota Orchestra (World Premiere Bonus Track) ++++
- Mussorgsky-Ravel: Pictures at an Exhibition: IX. The Hut on Fowl's Legs “Baba-Yagá”, Eiji Oue/Minnesota Orchestra ++++
- Mussorgsky-Ravel: Pictures at an Exhibition: X. The Great Gate of Kiev, Eiji Oue/Minnesota Orchestra ++++